Tuesday, November 3, 2009

a morning noise

When I first moved to my apartment I could NOT stand the loud noise of the train coming through on multiple occasions by our place. And the worse was at about 2 in the morning. For about a good solid 20 seconds it would just roar past us and into its destination. Now I can not complain too much about this because I have some friends that live right NEXT to it and I have been over there when the train comes by. It basically shakes the whole place and I know some of them always wake up to it.

But over the course of the months living here I have fallen in love with the sound of the train and it is sort of soothing. I have thought of it as a friendly train now you could say, because it is not doing anything bad, its just taking its goods to where it needs to. So sorry Mr. Train guy for being mad at your those first couple of months, now I'm glad you come by.


"They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
-Lamentations 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment