Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lesbian Love On Grey's!

Pretty much all lesbians only watch Grey's Anatomy for the resident gay couple, Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) and Callie (Sara Ramirez).


I know, adorable.


So you won't be surprised that I cried this week after Arizona told Callie that she loved her. Finally, we have a lesbian couple who don't tell each other they're in love within the first week. We finally have a lesbian couple who haven't moved in together within three months. And we definitely don't have a lesbian couple who are going to 'make a baby' any time soon.


But the 'I love yous' were perfectly timed this week. Facial expression and timing was just astonishing between the two actresses: it was like you could tell what they were thinking.


Again, I can't do it justice with my words, the only way to really understand is watching the episode for yourself.


Keep it up, Shonda Rhimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment