Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm GRATEFUL for..

I know this is 4 days past due for doing an entry about what I'm grateful for since it isn't Thanksgiving, but I'm going to do it anyways.

I'm grateful for...
  • a family/mom & brother
  • 2 different homes: Denton & Bedford
  • my Bible
  • camera/photography
  • food
  • clothes
  • bed
  • all the electronics I have
  • the ability to share my faith freely without punishment
  • the blessing of going to school
  • the eye for art
  • painting
  • music
  • Sigma Alpha
  • Young Life
  • the blessing of beautiful friends
  • laughter!
  • worshipping
  • celebrating good things!
  • God! Jesus! Holy Spirit!
  • my life!
And my list could consist of more small things, but that's the over-all stuff I appreciate so much in my life. This morning when I was going to the bus stop I was overwhelmed with how beautiful Jesus showed Himself through the sky this morning, I wish I had a picture of it.

At church yesterday (121) the Missions pastor asked the question of: Are you content with the circumstances in your life? And to be honest, I'm not perfectly content with every situation but as he read from Philippians and how Paul suffered more hardships then I would ever face, Paul's faith continued to grow and he knew God would fulfill his life wherever he was. And I must trust Him more and more and more, never lacking faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment