Friday, November 6, 2009

1:41 PM

There's nothing significant about the time, I just couldn't think of a name for this blog. 

The great thing about following various amounts of blogs is I get connected to other links and see great things. Today while catching up on LooksGoodToMe blog I found a new website with "artsy" outfits. I don't think I am bold enough to wear many of these outfits out because my generally wear normally consist of a t-shirt/jeans/flip-flops, but I could totally incorporate many of their items into my wardrobe. 

My going out look & then hitting Art 6 up after.

I think this shirt is so fun, I like the whole Indian look.

Like just the simple colors. Black, white and nude will never die out.

And I would wear this outfit, no boldness to it, I just want a cardigan like that.
This site is: www.NeedSupply.com

Leave comments if I'm missing something important that needs to be shown. I'll blog about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment