Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Need a (FREE) Maid


Some quick facts about Jocelyn (which will not be surprising if you've ever lived with me, haha):

  1. I hate cleaning.
  2. I hate decluttering.
  3. Clutter follows me like flies to a flame.
  4. I am married to an equally bad clutterer and non-cleaner.
  5. I WANT A (FREE) MAID (who can declutter, organize, and clean, haha)!!!!!!
Seriously. I love the feeling I get when my house is CLEAN, but right now it literally looks like a bomb went off... clothes, toys, food, plates, papers (ahhh papers!!!)... everywhere!!! It seems like everyday I try to attack the clutter monster... and it just keeps biting back, harder and stronger.

(As you may guess, being nauseous doesn't help motivate me to clean. Yeah. I do love using my now-valid "I'm pregnant" excuse.)

Okay, enough whining. I'm going to set my timer for 15 minutes a la FlyLady and attack the dishes. Wish me luck.

TOTALLY RANDOM PS - I LOVE GOOGLE READER! If you don't use it, you should. It makes blog stalking SOOO much easier: http://www.google.com/reader/

No comments:

Post a Comment