Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Feeling PART 2

Here's the scenario. You're in college and it's finals week. You have a beast of a test or paper due in the morning and you pulled an all-nighter. It is 5 a.m. You ate 40 too many mini-Snickers in an attempt to keep yourself going. And you slept a total of 4 hours in the past three days.

What does that feeling spell???


PREGNANCY!!!



Yes, folks, I'm really bad at keeping my surprises, and I am pregnant (yay us). I admit, I can't speak for any other ladies on how pregnancy "feels" for them, but the description above was a final "AHA" moment in getting Robert to understand how it feels for me about 80% of the time (if not more). Basically, I feel dizzy, out of it, and slightly nauseous... as if you've been thinking too hard for too long, had little to no sleep, and eaten too much candy (enter the nausea) to try to keep yourself going. Yuck.

The end result is worth it, and I have proof. When I'm feeling especially low (HAPPILY I have not thrown-up yet... but I reached 45 times with Peter, so I'm sure this lucky streak will NOT continue), I look at an especially adorable picture of Peter I have on my coffee table that we took at Picture People. Seriously, how WORTH IT is he?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment