Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ideas Please!



Hello Everybody! It was another "eventful" week at church with good old Peter. He did really well during sacrament meeting (including the half when I was feeding him in the mother's room), but Sunday school and Relief Society were different stories. He loves to scream . . . and he used his new found vocal talents very liberally, meaning that Robert spent most of Sunday school and I spent most of Relief Society in the hallway. *Sigh.* I guess we'd better get used to church hallways from here on out!

I want to ask each of you to comment with some ideas for me. We are living on a very limited student budget (AKA: law school in D.C.!!!), so lately, our main cuisine is either Top Ramen or Spaghetti O's. I'm fine with either every now and then, but I need more ideas for economical meal ideas that maybe branch out a bit more. Maybe meals that are relatively cheap to make and will leave leftovers? Ideas? PLEASE comment!

Well, hope all is well for you. Tomorrow is Robert's first official day. Daah! (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment