Monday, January 22, 2007

Holy Cow!

We just received Robert's official acceptance letter from George Washington University Law School and we are floored! We totally didn't expect this, but they have offered Robert a merit scholarship of $20,000 a year (lasting through all three years of law school). This is so amazing and we feel so blessed. I know Robert's a smarty-pants and will be an amazing law student and lawyer . . . but I also know that these offers are blessings from Heavenly Father and we are grateful for them! We hoped he would get into such a good school, but we never dreamed that he'd actually get a scholarship from such a school!

We are still waiting to hear from the other eight schools, and we'll keep you posted when we do. George Washington is ranked number 19 . . . so needless to say, we feel very relieved that he has received this amazing offer.

Hooray! Thank you for all of your prayers and support. I know they help. :)
-
The baby is still inside of me, and I am NOT dilated at all yet. :( (I had my doctor's appointment today.) Oh well! I can wait three weeks . . . I think . . . (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment