Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Birth Day Joseph Alek!


This little blonde cutie, Joseph Alek, was born to my sister Liz and her hubby Alex at 5:18 a.m. today. He was 7 pounds, 12 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Look at that hair!!!

So that's four babies from the Stayner side (Jackson [June 06], Hannah [Nov 06], Isabel [Jan 07], and Joseph). I am now officially the NEXT ONE up! Hooray? I think? :)

Robert is taking a BYU snowboarding class. Today was his first day on the slopes and he is sore already. Poor guy . . . just wait until tomorrow when more muscles wake up to the pain! He had a lot of fun, though, and, as usual, is thoroughly happy that I convinced him to take that class. (Yes, I'm always right. Okay, often.)

Well, that's all for now. At this point I'm pretty much just on baby watch, waiting for our little guy. I'll let you know when it happens (or at least Robert will). Have a great day! (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment