Monday, March 15, 2010

Old Times.

*Before you read on have James Brown: I feel good playing*
ok read on.

First thing: mom found the afro I used a couple of years ago for my halloween costume and Jeremy saw it in my car and wore it for about 45 minutes.


Of course I had to put it on as well. It makes your day better when you put it on.


Also... Remember those days being an elementary kid hanging out with all your friends during recess? That's what I felt like today, except today I'm 10 years older and I was the only girl with four young teenage boys. I had a blast though, and it brought me back to times of dangling from the monkey bars, playing tag, tic-tac-toe, attempting to crawl all over the play gym.

It took both Hayden (bro's friend) and I a couple of times to realize the camera was still on macro settings. And by this point Jeremy was already tired of taking pictures with me.


The only one with Jeremy close to smiling, I still love him. He doesn't really like to smile in pictures, I think he doesn't like being put on the spot and doesn't want the ladies attacking him, I understand, he's a cutie.

He loves the hammock too. I'm probably going to do a blog post all alone just about my hammock and the places that it has been. So in the near future be ready for that post.

I probably hung out around this area a lot at my school park because I love a good game of Tic-Tac-Toe. I always wanted to be the "O". I think its because for some reason the circle seemed pretty and sweet and the "X" seemed so evil and mean. Can't you see it? I still see it.

The monkey bars were also a favorite of mine when I was younger. When I got to the point where I could touch the top and have my feet touching the ground ruined monkey bars for me and I didn't like my height anymore. I have to go to JUMBO playgrounds now.

I think most playgrounds have these colors: yellow, red, blue, green. I wonder why.





No comments:

Post a Comment