Monday, October 26, 2009

orange, round, big pumpkins!

So this weekend I attended my first pumpkin patch which made me feel like a little kid again and I had such a blast just walking around taking pictures, picking out my special pumpkin and doing a hay ride. His name is Patrick and he's married to Patricia.

(Patrick is on the right)

Those little girls in the background are so cute to me and those girls stripped pants.

I also had the blessing of hearing a powerful message from Matt Chandler yesterday about Wives & Husbands from 1 Peter 3:1-7. We looked at how men should lead the home and how the wife is submissive to him. It brought a lot of clarity to me where I need to fix my heart and strengthen my Walk & just falling more in love with Christ. Because sorry to say it guys, YOU WILL NEVER COMPLETE ME! Only He can fulfill my desires, needs, hopes, promises. Because He will never lie to me or break my heart. So ladies never #1 Do not Put your hope in external beauty and #2 Do not Put your hope in men.

"The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. In that day they will say "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the Lord, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation." -Isaiah 25:8-9

I love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment