Monday, October 12, 2009

LDubb is 21!

This weekend was full of so many joyous things and I'm excited to be blogging about it. But before I write about that I will say that I can't remember much about last week, lots of things happen in a span of 7 days or whenever the last time I wrote was. Overall, the weather continues to be for the most part decent (except the all the RAIN!) and some school work is getting done.
So this weekend I drove down to A&M with some sweet friends of mine: Preston, Tricia and Lauren and met another sweet friend Alysse. We got into College Station around midnight and basically went straight to bed. It was a long day for all of us and especially Lauren since it was a double White's birthday party which is always amazing and because we were all pooped. During the A&M/OSU game I realized I'm bad at attending football games, I can't focus and don't really know whats going on. 
See:

Later that night we went out for Lauren's 21st!!!!!!!!! birthday where she sipped a strawberry margarita. This was my first: friend turning 21 party & loved every moment of it.

During the 2 day trip we attended two very yummy food places; Copy Layer and Hullaboo's which appeared on Food Network so it was legit. Check out the SMALL stack pancakes:

Ridiculous. 

This weekend I felt inspired by Whitney's roommates and her to continue painting even more and to just create. My life on earth is short, I want people to see what God has gifted me with and display His glory. 

And I am still loving Matt Chandler's current sermon series about our maturity in Christ and last night talking about the triune God and the continuous love and glorification between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. That one isn't better than the other, but they love each other each the same.

I love you all. Will hopefully blog sooner.


No comments:

Post a Comment