Thursday, October 22, 2009

My New Job

I was just on Basketbawful's job board when I saw this posting for models at Derrick Rose's birthday party. I'm a pretty big fan of Derrick Rose, and modeling, and just the whole club scene in general, so I think I'm going to apply.

Something my teachers taught me back at Barbizon Modeling School is that peer review is a great tool. With that in mind, it would be cool if y'all could review my application.

Requirements:

*Must Be 21yrs Old

Check.


*You must enjoy going to Clubs
Super check.

*Must be able to attend & Host Weekly Events

Okay.

*Must be able to Socialize and Network with new people

Of course.
*Must be very energetic and outgoing

Maybe not.
* Must be stylish/Attractive/presentable

Proof.
*Must have a Electronic presence (Facebook, Myspace, Emails, etc)


*Must have transportation

You bet.
I really hope I get this gig, since I love going out so much. All in all, I think I put together a really strong portfolio. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment