Tuesday, October 2, 2007

3: A Magic Number

Robert being silly while he played his birthday present, Zelda: Twilight Princess...

...which he just completed, last night! Yay for Honey!

As if Robert needed one more thing for me to congratulate him for! First, his eloquent TIME magazine rebuttal. Next, his making the ADR board (which is a big deal; usually they don't accept first years, you have to wait for your second year; and out of more than 200 people who competed, only 15 people were chosen to be added to the board). NOW, to top it ALL off, his conquering of Zelda. I must say, I am impressed with myself. I definitely married well. :)

Of course that's true, but when it gets down to it, I married Robert because he is truly my best friend. There are a million reasons that factor into that one title, and I take them all. I love him so much and I am grateful to be his companion, because with him at my side, it's sure to continue being a fun ride!

There's not much for me to report on my doings. Same old. I'm trying to be a clean, organized person. It hasn't worked yet. I just naturally attract clutter, no matter how hard I try to cut down on all the stuff and keep my life organized. Unfortunately, marrying Robert DIDN'T help in this one regard, except to make me feel less guilty for being so cluttered myself. When you put both of us together... a lot of chaos can often ensue. Curse you, "born organized" people! I AM going to... sometime in my life... be so used to forcing myself to clean and be organized that it will become a habit. One day...

Well, that's pretty much it for now. Congrats to Robert on all accounts... and have a great day everyone! (-Jocelyn)

Hmm... what IS that in Peter's mouth?


Ewe!!! (While Robert plays Zelda, haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment