Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hangin'



More pics for you all of my cute "buppy" (a nickname I created for Peter from . . . who knows where; I think it comes from "puppy"). Hmm. How I love him (And how CUTE is he in that outfit????).

Today was a fun "hang-out" day. I got to spend time with four of my six siblings (all the Utah sibs plus Liz) plus I tagged along with Annette at home, on the road, and at Target (with Katie, too). Peter was pretty good all day . . . up until Target. I think he has grown a distaste for the place, because the last two times I have taken him there, he has acted up the entire trip. *Sigh.* He used to be so good (and sleepy) in public! I hope the Target curse does not spread to other public outings . . .

Robert is now in his play every night (except Sunday) until June 2. Peter and I are going to California for a week this month which I am SO excited about. I'm sad to go without Robert and to be without him for so long (the longest ever!!!), but it's good timing since he's gone all day and night anyway this month. Plus I think it will be fun to have some quality one-on-one time with my California familia.

Wednesday Robert and I dared the nearly unthinkable: we took Peter to the movies! It was a 2 p.m. matinee showing at a very (VERY) low-key dollar theater called University Mall Cinemas, so we thought we'd try it. Amazingly enough, he was an angel! He slept for the majority of the movie, then he woke up and I fed him, and he didn't make another peep until the movie was over! We saw "Music and Lyrics" which we both thought was a cute, fun film. Nothing deep or significant by all means, but definitely some great light entertainment.

Welp, it's time to sign off. Here's hoping your life is going Tony the Tiger GRRRREAAT! (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment