Friday, May 25, 2007

Can't Sleep






Hey All,

It is 2:45 a.m. CA time and as the title suggests, I can't sleep! Isn't it SO annoying when that happens? I'm hoping blogging will bite me with the tired bug. We'll see.
-
I'm in CA this week visiting my parents and siblings here. It's been a fun trip so far, but it's been a really hard trip, too, because Robert couldn't come. The most we've spent apart before this trip is a day. So far this trip, we've been apart four days and this will be the fourth night. I think maybe I'm missing Robert so much that all desire for sleep is gone. Hopefully, though I miss him, I will be able to sleep soon or I will be a basketcase tomorrow. (Just ask Peter.)

Above are a few pictures of our (Peter's and mine) trip to CA so far. Enjoy! And here's hoping all of you are snug in your beds . . . having visions of sugarplums, etc., etc. (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment