Thursday, July 30, 2009

Untitled.

I am about to go into work, 12-4 shift. Easiest thing, because I will be reading Something Borrowed, talking to my homies and just relaxin'. Oh and PAYCHECK DAY! That puts a smile on my face..

Currently I am listening to P!nk, who is a very talented woman if you haven't listened to her stuff, thats what you should be spending your time doing today.

In Utmost For His Highest, God has already opened my eyes to what the readings are. Yesterday talked about seeing Jesus in the clouds which I never even thought about. I mean the clouds show Jesus so well and clouds bring sorrow, sufferings, but also carry joy. When you really dissect a cloud you really see Jesus throughout, its pretty amazing.



I'm a very scattered-brained writer, get used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment