Thursday, April 2, 2009

Clem Does It Again.

I've blogged time and time again about the coming out and going back in of The L Word star Clementine Ford. But hopefully, this is the last time I'm going to have to mention Cybill Shepherd's daughter for a while because... CLEMENTINE IS ACTUALLY GAY!


And for real this time: we can officially label Ford a new addition to our list of celesbian friends.

Clem finally cracked this week and said:

I am gay. I just wanted there not to be this big emphasis on it. There are people who get it, and get what my original meaning was. Just as I was talking about storylines being a non issue on The L Word; it should just be these people are gay and it’s part of life. I think with that article, and what came across as ambiguity, was actually my attempt at making it a non issue.

So there you have it, the 'ambiguity' stops there. Welcome to the fold, Ford.

No comments:

Post a Comment