Friday, November 28, 2008

Pink's Not Dead...

Pop singer P!nk (real name Alicia Moore) has always been a fan of the gay community. And I thank god that she's bisexual almost every day. (No joke.)

Putting her bisexuality aside, P!nk is sexy, talented and beautiful. Her debut album 'Can't Take Me Home' sold over 1.1 million copies worldwide, and her latest album 'Funhouse' is sure to do just as well. Her catchy single 'So What' was number one in the music charts in the UK for several weeks, proving to fans that she still had what it takes.

What makes me write this blog about Ms. Moore (who has also starred in lesbian magazine DIVA twice in the past 2 years) is how hot her new video is. The album for 'Sober' sees P!nk making out with another gorgeous girl. That gorgeous girl being herself, of course. Now I don't know if P!nk's just implying that she loves masturbation or that she just loves herself, but hey, if I looked like P!nk, I'd sure as hell kiss my doppleganger in a heart beat.

Watch the video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment