Friday, June 27, 2008

PB&C

+=
Jif + Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips = HAPPY!

So... Peter and I had swimming lessons again today (he did AWESOME; put his face in the water a few times with me as we "breathed/blew bubbles," kicked his legs, floated, had fun)... so upon returning home with wet hair, I was cold. I changed into a long-sleeve t-shirt, jeans, socks, shoes... the whole bit. Still cold. So of course, I justify the worst-for-you-ever snack (which I LOVE)... microwave-melted peanut butter (yum) with chocolate chips (as if the pb wasn't enough).

I often have my Jif fix (I am such a Jif girl) with an apple; then I can say I'm having FRUIT and PROTEIN. But today... no such self-convincing luck. PB&C all the way. And yes, it was yummy. The guilt now is present, but bearable. Let's just say I'll try to not make this a daily ritual (again). Haha...ha.

Any guilty (edible or non) pleasures you'd like to share? C'mon!!! Comment! I LOOOOOVE comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment