Tuesday, June 24, 2008

5 a.m.


Why am I STILL awake?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?! ARRRGHHH!!!!!

That frustration aside, hello and good morning. I woke up at 5 a.m. to Peter's intermittent cries. So Robert and I both went in and did the "routine" to get him back to bed . . . diaper change, 2 stories, scripture story, prayer, song. Peter went back to sleep instantly. Robert went back to sleep within minutes. I rolled in bed and have now made German Oven Pancakes with cinnamon/brown sugar apples and have completed a family quiz. Now I'm blogging.

Isn't it SO annoying when you are tired (or at least know you WILL be insanely tired in a little bit) but you just can't sleep? I tried forcing myself for about a half hour, but decided to use my time wisely. Now the question is: do I wake up Robert early so I can eat some German Oven Pancakes, eat them by myself (rude!!! :), or wait for Robert? Hmm . . . we shall see . . . they smell pretty darn good, though, so I may just have to do option 1 or 2.
-
Hope yours is a good day and that YOU at least got lots of sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment