Sunday, November 25, 2007

MEME!

My Dad and me in my younger, thinner days (at Tyson and Kathy's wedding reception!)

  1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Kind of. My Mom got my name from my step-grandpa's daughter (never met either of them; he passed away before I was born) or something like that.
  2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I really don't remember. I'm sure in the last few days, probably while watching Peter sleep (I love him SOOOO much!).
  3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
  4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
  5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes! One...
  6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
  7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes; not as much as I used to.
  8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
  9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Uhhh... probably not. If you give me a million dollars, I'll do it!
  10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kix or Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
  11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
  12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Spiritually and mentally, yes; physically and socially, not so much
  13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate chip cookie dough or Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip
  14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile, general feeling/mood
  15. RED OR PINK? PINK!!!!
  16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? When I lose my temper and say things I later regret; my fears/anxieties
  17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Mom; but honestly, I miss everyone!
  18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Umm.. you can blog it, too!
  19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing a black and white houndstooth knee-length, a-line skirt with black, textured nylons. I took off my heels already.
  20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal with milk, sliced banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Yum.
  21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of my computer; my typing; the happy sound of "my boys" both sleeping (aka QUIET)!
  22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Bright, beautiful pink
  23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies; apple cinnamon candles; Peter (when he doesn't need a diaper change :)
  24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Probably my mom
  25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes! Megan is a wonderful sister and a great example to me of a fantastic mother.
  26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball; ice skating; dancing
  27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
  28. EYE COLOR? Brown
  29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep, since I was 17 (though I only wore one contact then; I only needed a contact for my right eye for the first two years).
  30. FAVORITE FOOD? Depends on my mood... chocolate chip cookies, waffles, steak, bacon, milk
  31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings EVERY time (I don't like scary movies).
  32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Live Free or Die Hard. Yeah. Robert REALLY wanted to rent it, so we did. It was actually pretty good, for an action flick. I love how Bruce Willis can play a tough, yet quirky and often funny, action hero.
  33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
  34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I have a love-hate relationship with both, depending on how long into the season I'm in
  35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses from Robert and Peter... but I love hugs, too.
  36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Rice pudding with almonds
  37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? You?
  38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Peter?
  39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished a reading binge (Goose Girl, Crow Lake, and When the Emperor Was Divine all last week), so I've just been reading The Book of Mormon as always, but I'm going to start Ahab's Wife by Sena Jester Naslund.
  40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad...
  41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV? When? Last night? Uhh, probably Disney Channel something or another. Watched some of the BYU football game and the basketball game.
  42. FAVORITE SOUND? Peter's laugh; beautiful music
  43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
  44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? London; Ukraine; Czech Republic
  45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love to sing and act
  46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Newport Beach, California
  47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Yours ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment