Thursday, May 5, 2011

A TV Lesbian Wedding?!

Yep, that's right.

If you're a fan of lesbian pop culture on the silver screen, you'll know that tonight is the night that Callie and Arizona get married! ARGHHHHHHH!


If you don't understand what I mean, I'm obviously referring to the lesbian couple on ABC's Grey's Anatomy, played by Sara Ramirez and Jessica Capshaw, who are tying the knot tonight.

I suggest, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, that you get yourself on YouTube and educate yourself about Calzona. Or Callizona. Or CapMirez. Whatever you want to call it.

There have already been a TON of spoilers, pictures and behind the scenes clips from the wedding, so if you've seen them you'll probably know what to expect.

But remember, this is Grey's, and they always have some surprises up their sleeves.

I think it is about time, in related news, that they showed a real, feminine lesbian wedding on television. And I'm hoping that this one is better than Carol's wedding to her female lover on Friends, which starred an ugly hat or ten.

Call me vain, but I want to see something realistic and lesbian on television, not something weird and 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment