Friday, December 4, 2009

New Face + Pioneer Woman!

I needed to do this entry right when I got home, but that was close to 3 A.M and I had work at 8 A.M so once again I'm doing a late entry. But I want to talk about one woman in particular; Pioneer Woman! I had the opportunity to meet her Tuesday night and it was so much fun. Even though I only had about 45 seconds with her my heart was pounding furiously, I thought I was going to pee my pants and I froze at what I wanted to talk to her about. 

WARNING: FOR A BOOK SIGNING GO AT 9 A.M. WHEN THE STORE OPENS SO YOU CAN GET YOUR GOLD BRACELET AND NOT PURPLE WHICH MEANS YOUR IN THE 600 PERSONS GROUP!

When I got there at 6 P.M I had never been around so many women in one store. Then when I sat down I began just talking to any of them who had something to say about P.W. and they were all good things, like we talked about how we came to find out about her. One woman just heard about her the day of and I'm sure she's in love with her now. Waiting in the line with Kara we kept our selves entertained by picking up about 15 books along the way with anything to talk about. We talked about things that probably didn't make sense but I blame that on the line-waiting, variety of books/magazines we looked at and the people around us. As we weaved through the lines I kept getting more and more excited about my time with P.W. When we made it to her I was so overwhelmed! But a good feeling and all that time was worth the wait. She is so pretty in person and so sweet. She seemed so patient as well when I wanted to snap my shot with her and just babel. THANK YOU P.W. FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME!

Here are some of the pictures taken:

P.W. + me!



Of course I had to draw her something and show her my skills, this is what I came up with and that is supposed to be a heart around us but I know it look likes a big bubble.

I also sort of want a make-over for my blog, I am always up for change (well not ALWAYS) and so I'm thinking of changing some things around. Any ideas? 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment