And as the year comes to end for 2009, it opens up 2010 so well
. Here are things to come:
1. New great episodes of Ellen
2. The Bachelor is back!
3. More So You Think You Can Dance
4. New Years Revolution (Read Bible, complete Pioneer Woman's Cookbook)
5. Hopefully camping
7. Witnessing my BFF get married!
8. Hopefully more photography opportunities
9. New art projects
10. Maybe a boyfriend is in the year for 2010!
11. Reading new books
12. writing out "2009" instead of "2010" for the first couple of weeks because that just sounds and looks funny
13. Possibly a short-term missions
14. A visit to New York?!
15. Seeing what God will do with my life!
Let's just say 2010 will be eventful.
Luke 1:46-49 (New International Version)
Mary's Song46And Mary said:
"My soul glorifies the Lord
47and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.