Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last couple of days

Its homestretch for these last couple of days. Not like I have any finals left, I only had one that was yesterday and I think I did fairly good. Thats one of the perks of taking art classes, you don't get a final. But as I get so close to finishing my Philosophy paper I want to jump out of my seat and do the tootsie roll because I will be finished with this class. And finished with my third Fall semester at North Texas! This semester has flown by in many ways, slow in class ways but fast with friends. I met more than a handful of wonderful people this semester and hope to keep communicating with them as Spring semester comes. The Lord has also worked hugely in my heart and Walk, showcasing Himself in ways I was always blind to see.

And as the year comes to end for 2009, it opens up 2010 so well
. Here are things to come:
1. New great episodes of Ellen
2. The Bachelor is back!
3. More So You Think You Can Dance
4. New Years Revolution (Read Bible, complete Pioneer Woman's Cookbook)
5. Hopefully camping
6. Moving
7. Witnessing my BFF get married!
8. Hopefully more photography opportunities
9. New art projects
10. Maybe a boyfriend is in the year for 2010!
11. Reading new books
12. writing out "2009" instead of "2010" for the first couple of weeks because that just sounds and looks funny
13. Possibly a short-term missions
14. A visit to New York?!
15. Seeing what God will do with my life!

Let's just say 2010 will be eventful.


Luke 1:46-49 (New International Version)

Mary's Song
 46And Mary said: 
   "My soul glorifies the Lord 
    
47and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 
 
48for he has been mindful 
      of the humble state of his servant. 
   From now on all generations will call me blessed, 
    
49for the Mighty One has done great things for me— 
      holy is his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment