Thursday, December 24, 2009

50th post!

This post will mark the 50th entry I have done with Blogger.com and I have enjoyed all the blogging, the circumstances that have happened to make these entries, the comments that I appreciate greatly and people just telling me that they have read my blog and they like it. So thank you readers! This will be my last entry for the year 2009, but be ready for 2010! I will be coming back from Virginia and Passion Conference so I will want to share with y'all what happened.


The fact that its snowing on Christmas Eve in Texas is blowing my mind, but I love it! And hope it stretches over to Christmas Day so we can sing with joy "I'm dreaming of a WHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTEEEE CHRISTMAS.." by Bing Crosby. Through all this excitement and getting wrapped up in the secular idea of Christmas with receiving gifts I cannot forget for one moment what tomorrow is truly about. That tomorrow celebrates Jesus' birth! That Mary had a Son who would be Christ and walk this earth sharing the True life.

"When they saw the star they were overjoyed." -Matthew 2:10

Luke 2
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." -Luke 2:11

I truly hope you all have a beautiful Christmas with your families, friends, yourselves, neighbors, pets and a joyous holiday season! Be back in 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment