Monday, May 11, 2009

An Interview with a Special Blowtorch Correspondent

From time to time, I'll be checking in with my cat, Boots with the Fur, to get her thoughts on the playoffs. This is the first of those times.
Me: First of all, thanks for taking the time out of your day to meet with me. I know you're busy laying on the floor, eating, or laying on the floor.

Boots: Meow.

Me: I guess the place to start is with the Bulls. How sad were you when they were eliminated?

Boots: Meeeeeeeeeeow.

Me: Exactly how I feel too. What do you think about Kevin Garnett?

Boots: flexes claws

Me: Yeah, tell me about it. What are your thoughts on all of the flagrant foul controversies?

Boots: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooow.

Me: Really? I haven't heard anyone say anything like that yet. That's enlightening.

Boots: purrs

Me: Of the teams left, who is your favorite?

Boots: The Nuggets.

Me: Me too, Boots. They're just a lot of fun to watch.

Boots: Meow.

Me: Do you think they have a chance at the title?

Boots: falls over and begins to sleep

Me: That seems like all the time we have. Thanks a lot for talking with me Boots.

Boots: continues to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment