Thursday, January 24, 2008

She Lives!

No, I'm not dead! My computers are, though. Hence why (well, the easiest reason to explain) I haven't blogged.

I am sorry, please forgive me, etc. etc. My computers (yes, I have two; long story) are still out of commission. I am using Robert's laptop at the moment. I will fix them... soon. :)

I just wanted to write a note to say I am still alive and things are going well! This new year has brought new motivation for me to do many of the things I've been struggling to do: lose weight, write, improve spiritually, serve more, and just generally be a little bit better. I've been doing well so far. And I have started training again for a 5k. I think we're going to run one in May, but I haven't decided which one for sure we're going to do.

Anyway, I will post pictures soon, but I'm sorry I've been out of blog touch. I have not read any blogs in about a month... so I am sorry... and I have not blogged in over that amount of time! CA and UT were both so fun and it was an amazing trip. We're sad we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to, but we were SO happy we could spend the time with our families and see the friends we could!

More to come... soon! (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment