Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We Love Peter!




This is going to be brief, because I should get to bed so I can get some sleep before "Little Suck" wakes for his next feeding. But here are a few more pics of the kid. Isn't he the cutest?

We still are crazy about him and are so excited to be his parents. I'm healing well, though I push myself too hard on occasion. Luckily, I have a great Mom and husband who both help me out and remind me to let myself rest and heal. Thanks Mom and Robert! I love you both!

Also . . . no joke, two days ago (when Peter was 8 days old), we were doing "tummy time" play (as the name suggests . . . it's when you put the baby on his tummy so he can develop muscles and such) and Peter actually ROLLED himself over! Holy cow! He was on a flat surface, and though I was nearby on the ground, I honestly did not have a hand on him or anything. He did it all on his own. According to our baby book, babies usually don't roll over until 2-5 months. Yep, we've got a Hercules.

Being parents is the best. We both love it and look forward to all of the adventures ahead.

Well, love to all and have a great night! (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment