Monday, April 16, 2007

iLove iTunes

Welp, it's about time I expose you all to one of my deepest passions: music. Ever since I was . . . well, born . . . music has been an important part of my life, and it remains so today. My tastes have expanded over the years, but music is still integral to me.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Peter and I LOVE to dance together to some of MY favorite songs. So let's keep this simple. My favorites vary quite often, but here are my current top twenty-five (excluding church music, which is a whole different list altogether). Not in too much of an order:
  1. "Till Kingdom Come" by Coldplay (this is my current favorite, so it deserves the number 1 spot)
  2. "100 Years" by Five for Fighting

  3. "Lida Rose/Will I Tell You?" from the musical The Music Man

  4. "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers

  5. "Samson" by Regina Spektor

  6. "Broken" by Jack Johnson

  7. "Heaven (Candlelight Mix)" by DJ Sammy

  8. "Crazy Love" by Van Morrison

  9. "Don't You Know" by Michael McLean (Robert and my "song" -- the one we danced to at our wedding and everything)

  10. "At Last" by Etta James

  11. "Not Me" from the musical Aida

  12. "Stay (I Missed You)" by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories

  13. "Bloody Sunday" by U2

  14. "Grace Kelly" by Mika

  15. "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Puccini's Gianni Schicchi

  16. "This Woman's Work" by Kate Bush

  17. "Fall to Pieces" by Avril Lavigne

  18. "Long Time Gone" by the Dixie Chicks

  19. "Son of a Preacher Man" by Aretha Franklin

  20. "My Strongest Suit" from the musical Aida

  21. "Landed (Strings Version)" by Ben Folds

  22. "Gonna Buy Me a Dog" by The Monkees

  23. "I'm Not That Girl" from the musical Wicked

  24. "Fidelity" by Regina Spektor
  25. "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones

What are some of your favorites?? (-Jocelyn)

(What Peter is currently doing . . . )

No comments:

Post a Comment