Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pretty Penelope :)

Welcome to the world Penelope! She was delivered Wednesday, March 24 to proud parents Annette and Andy and proud big brothers Holden and Owen. She is the seventh Stayner baby born in the past 10 months (Jackson in June 06; Hannah in Nov 06; Isabel in Jan 07; Joseph in Jan 07; our Peter in Feb 07; Amanda in Feb 07; and now, Penelope). Quite the phenomenon... all seven siblings have welcomed a new baby in less than a year's time! Whew! Talk about FUN for this set of cousins (oh, the trouble they'll get into!)...
-
All is well otherwise in the Gibbons world. We are happy (as usual) for the weekend, especially since it's Peter's blessing on Sunday. OOH and Robert got his brace/cast off today as his breaks are officially healed. We're still waiting to see if he has any torn ligaments... please no!
-
I am taking full advantage of the nice sunny weather around here. Today Peter and I went on a long, relaxing walk. It was so beautiful and I'm lucky because Peter loves his car seat, meaning he sleeps whenever he's in it and moving... so it was like a break for me, even though he was my walking buddy. Next week it's supposed to be rainy again (nooooo!). I just hope the sun comes back soon, because I just love being in the outdoors!
-
Well, time for me to away to bed. Love to all and GOOD NIGHT! (-Jocelyn)
-
PS- Here are a few pics of Peter (of course!!!)...


No comments:

Post a Comment