Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blah Day


Hello All,

I am watching "Hairspray" for the 50th time and finally putting together a blog. Yes, it really is happening. Sorry it took a while.

Today was what I like to call a "Blah Day." Ever have those? I certainly do! Peter (aka Spazz) wanted to run around everywhere and play with everything!!! He is a good boy... and so sweet... but he is definitely a toddler now, too. And when I am having a "Blah Day" already, it gets tiring playing with him all day (and basically keeping him from hurting himself from all his curiosity!). Luckily, our house is pretty toddler-proof, so he can safely explore most of the time, but he is learning so fast... some skills I'm not so excited about (climbing on the coffee table and couch, for example). Daarrgh!

My house is a DISASTER area right now. Sadly, it's been worse. But I just can't find the motivation to gear up and attack the chaos. I know the "Blah" will pass... and hopefully when it does, my kitchen has not eaten itself alive (in all the junk). Haha...ha. Oh how I wish I were joking.

In happy news, I have lost 14.5 pounds so far this year (aka since January 2008). Yep. I'm doing Weight Watchers for real this time... and it feels great to be taking care of myself.

Here's hoping things are going well for you! Until next time... (-Jocelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment